Types of Insurance

Building Protector

Before your home loan can be registered, you must prove to the bank that you have buildings insurance for your new home. Buildings Protector Insurance covers bricks and mortar, including fixtures and fittings of the home, protecting you from the cost of damage to the structure of your home.

Bond Protector

Bond Protector insurance will cover your outstanding bond amount in the event of death, permanent disability, loss–of-income or dread disease leaving your home without debt for our family in the case of a tragedy.

Underwritten by Guardrisk and administered by Hollard